Phew! Nearly there now…
It’s halfway through the 30-day blogging challenge and I’ve never been so busy without leaving my sofa. It’s been a worthwhile challenge so far and one I’m having fun with. Today post is on writing.com and is named `My Story‘.
Next step – Write 100 Words for the Velvet Verbosity weekly challenge, using the word `split’ as a prompt.
- 30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 1 (bardicblogger.wordpress.com)
- Day 2 post-#blogjune challenge – in which I sleep in until 6.15am (ceridwynatuni.wordpress.com)
- The 15 Minute Challenge (suzanneanderson.net)
- A little goal goes a long way [#Trust30 Challenge day 15] (dulcedolce.wordpress.com)
- How I started writing (showard76.wordpress.com)
- 100-Word Challenge, Day 091 (ericswett.wordpress.com)
- Halfway Through the Year (authoressinspired.wordpress.com)
- Kickstart Your Creativity By Writing 750 Words a Day (lifehack.org)
- Montigel Blog 15 (visualargument.wordpress.com)
- Week One Report Card… (talesofablendedfamily.wordpress.com)