100 Word Challenge – Velvet `Split’
The Mirror Path – Part 1
Down, beyond the winding hedges of the maze, the wide pathway split into two narrow paths.
“I thought Labyrinths were the easy ones? This one is hard.”
“So it’s a maze. I don’t know. The pamphlet said Labyrinth.”
“What do we do now then?”
Diana frowned. Danni was always getting worked up over nothing. It was only a tourist attraction, after all. How difficult could it be?
“You take one path, I’ll take the other. We’re bound to find each other at some point.”
Copyright (c) bardicblogger/a thinker never sleeps 2011
- 8 Ancient Labyrinths to Quiet Your Mind (tripbase.com)
- 5.16.2011 … Finally, my first local labyrinth walk! (teaguenc.wordpress.com)
- Gobekli Tepe ~ Oldest Temple and Labyrinth of the Stars (ishtarsgate.wordpress.com)
- 5.16.2011 It was really an amazing experience. Avondale Presbyterian’s Sacred Garden and Labyrinth is beautiful. I look forward to my future walks. Thank you, Mary, Elizabeth and Susan for journeying with me. (dennardshnr.wordpress.com)
- Labyrinth Touch Drawing (collectingyourself.wordpress.com)