O’ In Quest?
A mystery within a ministry,
A world within a word.
GoodGhosts provide entertainment,
Rattling chains on screens of old.
They create chills at second glance,
Casting consonants aside.
While curtains draw aside.
Some are reversed,
While others just unite.
Two are in other colours,
Hiding clearly in plain sight.
So tell me what you see,
When You Look upon this Page.
Is this a simple poem?
Or a riddle in a cage?
Find the hidden three,
To solve this poem’s game.
And if you really feel like playing,
Then write a riddle for the day.
Copyright (c) bardicblogger / teri montague 2011. all rights reserved.
- Don’t Look Down – Vertigo Poem (bardicblogger.wordpress.com)
- Creative Riddles and Answers (jeremylum88.wordpress.com)
- What is wrong with Oedipus’ answer to the Sphinx’s riddle in the poem ‘Myth’ (wiki.answers.com)
- Oedipus and the Riddle (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- Mysterious! (fantagethebest.wordpress.com)
- Meaning (1meremortal.wordpress.com)
- A Poem Again (onemillioninone.wordpress.com)
- Couplets (memoriesofink.wordpress.com)