O’ In Quest?
A mystery within a ministry,
A world within a word.
GoodGhosts provide entertainment,
Rattling chains on screens of old.
They create chills at second glance,
Casting consonants aside.
While curtains draw aside.
Some are reversed,
While others just unite.
Two are in other colours,
Hiding clearly in plain sight.
So tell me what you see,
When You Look upon this Page.
Is this a simple poem?
Or a riddle in a cage?
Find the hidden three,
To solve this poem’s game.
And if you really feel like playing,
Then write a riddle for the day.
Copyright (c) bardicblogger / teri montague 2011. all rights reserved.
- Don’t Look Down – Vertigo Poem (bardicblogger.wordpress.com)
- Creative Riddles and Answers (jeremylum88.wordpress.com)
- What is wrong with Oedipus’ answer to the Sphinx’s riddle in the poem ‘Myth’ (wiki.answers.com)
- Oedipus and the Riddle (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- Mysterious! (fantagethebest.wordpress.com)
- Meaning (1meremortal.wordpress.com)
- A Poem Again (onemillioninone.wordpress.com)
- Couplets (memoriesofink.wordpress.com)
This is so clever, I don’t know where to begin! Will return later when my coffee has kicked in.
P.S Love the rhyme you did there. x
You got me thinking here … 🙂 Any clues?
Clue 1. Look for abnormal spaces and hold down your left mouse key over them.
it’s simple The answer is Ghost, spectre, phantom . Didn’t even need the clue… Only reason I found this page is because I was looking on tips for something I want to do. I want to profess my love, put my wedding vows, and put my undying words in my will within the same letter. Sort of as a letter that has a new story to tell through the years even when I’m gone. I want to use a series of Dates to unlock what it truly says. Along with using a names alphabetical number destination to also to use as an unlock code. I just don’t my love to use the numbers themselves. I want to do a makeshift decoder as you will . Anyway I’m having a pow wow with mary jane so I might be typing my thoughts on the matter heheh . Good day all….. When I’m done I might even post it here. But sorry no decoder included……..
Well done and thanks for playing. Good luck with the letter/code!