The Silent giant.
And no home.
With hidden sorrow,
From a Foe.
In a world,
With white walls,
Just one person,
Opens a door.
Does the dispossessed, in the end, find joy?
Or gain nothing more?
Does he go to a man from a boy?
Or end with less than before?
Inspired by the film `The Blind Side‘.
Copyright (C) bardicblogger/ Teri Montague 2012. All rights Reserved.
- Poverty (margotcairnes.org)
- Quick money….quick poverty….Good things come to those who wait on the Lord (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)
- China’s Gender Crisis – The Little Emperor Syndrome (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- New report: UK poverty to rise by 2020 (liberalconspiracy.org)
- Poverty In The UK #1 (thedistinctdot.com)
- The end of poverty? (beyondmeds.com)
- Poverty to rise across the country (yorkshirepost.co.uk)