I’ve very kindly been awarded with The Liebster Blog Award by Joan Y. Edwards.
The award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favourite,” therefore, this award is the “favorite blog award.” Here are the rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Award presenter and link back to his/her blog
2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award onto your blog.
3. Present the award to 5 more bloggers with fewer than 200 (300-some sources) followers.
4. Tell eleven things about yourself.
5. Notify bloggers of their award. Have fun.
- Natalie http://reflectionsinapuddle.wordpress.com/
- Yor Ryeter http://ittakes10k.wordpress.com/
- Daniel James Pike http://stigmatascript.com/
- Brian B. Baker http://brianbbaker.com/
- Rob Biesenbach http://actlikeyoumeanbusiness.wordpress.com/
Eleven things about me you might not know:
1. The only food I can really cook well is Corned Beef Hash.
2. I was born at midnight.
3. I have a pet cat named `Skunk’ (who I did not name) and who is black with a white fleck under her chin.
4. I’m quite short, only about 5.3
5. For many years I thought that the word weird was for some reason spelled wierd. Weird!
6. The first poem I ever wrote was a short limerick about a clown named Fred.
7. I’m fairly good with electronics and could always set the timer on the video recorder.
8. I’m currently a big fan of the TV show Red Dwarf.
9. As a kid, Halloween was one of my favourite holidays, probably because it was the most fun.
10. As a teenager I had a poster of Michael Jordan on my bedroom wall.
11.My favourite film when I was very young and the first film I really remember is Ghostbusters. I watched it in Edinburgh when I went to visit my Aunt.